Monday 27 August 2012

Appreciation for the Euroclean Storm


I have heard volumes about this Eurekaforbes vacuum cleaner called the Euroclean Storm. It has been proven to be very effective in cleaning walls and gardens including garden furniture, vehicles (small and big, two wheelers and four wheelers). Thanks to Eurekaforbes. You will come across numerous home vacuum cleaners but such appliances are rare. I visited eurekaforbes.com to browse through its features and technical specifications. Well, seeing its image, I was attracted. Its body is yellow in color and it looks sleek, compact, and elegant. It weighs 9 kg. Its 1700 watts high pressure cleaning is its most advantageous feature. Yes, it shoots water at 50 times the pressure of a conventional hosepipe. This Eurekaforbes appliance promises removing the toughest dirt in seconds, making everything it cleans, shine like new.

Seeing the online booking facility at eurekaforbes.com, I immediately booked it. I have seen my neighbor operating it and hence require no home demonstration though the company facilitates the same. The booking amount is Rs. 2100. Total cost of the appliance is Rs. 10,490, which is meager, I feel. I downloaded its leaflet and user manual from Eurekaforbes.com.

Euroclean Storm comes with an automatic start/stop feature. It is easy to use, does not waste water or electricity, and comes with a reliable robust aluminum pump. What users have appreciated about this vacuum cleaner is indeed true. I must say the ‘Superbrand’ status has been rightly conferred on Euroclean. If you browse through all of the Euroclean models, you will feel like buying all!

No comments:

Post a Comment